Hidden Gems Women create events and opportunities to encourage women to take the next steps to build products that they are passionate about. All events and opportunities are supported by the men and women who use their talents and skills to ensure women realize their potential and move forward to build the products of their dreams.
Business Weekend & More for Women
Dates: October 16 - 19, 2014
Kickoff Event: Taking Steps towards an Entrepreneurial Dream
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Description: We bring together a panel of women who gives attendees pointers on how to move forward on their Entrepreneurial Dreams. This panel is exciting, humorous, and would love to answer any questions you have on entrepreneurship! Veronica Guzman, owns her own Venture company. Sarah Kunst, is involved with investing in entrepreneurs. Chrys Wu is a web developer & exceptional meetup leader. And lastly, Chelsea Rao is a connector within the New York State and City organizations. I made this brief, but there is more information at the button below.
Business Creation Weekend for Women Event
Friday October 17th to Sunday October 19th
- This weekend is meant to INSPIRE the Idea Woman who has done some work and needs a little bit more support (like a website).
- This weekend is about the Technical & Business Woman who knows women BUILDING and CREATING sustainable businesses will change the world.
- This weekend is about All Women changing the way we ENCOURAGE and MOTIVATE one another towards success.
We would love the following women to attend:
- Developer - you have the ability to build a static website.
- Founder - this is the Idea Woman, we want to help you!
- Business Developer - we want to give the Founder a preliminary biz plan.
- "Do-It-All" - this woman brings her expertise from a wide range of fields.
There is always a need for volunteers who don't mind taking an hour to answer questions a woman might have. We will make sure she treats you to coffee or tea! Thank you for your support.